[lbo-talk] money and s*x

James Heartfield Heartfield at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Apr 7 09:28:25 PDT 2010

"What was your first s*xual experience, Simon?" He thinks for a moment. "I was about ten. This teacher asked us all to make little churches for a display, kind of a model of a church. I made one out of cardboard, worked very hard on it, and took it in to her on a Friday morning, and she was pleased with it. It had a red roof, coloured with red crayon. Then another guy, Billy something-or-other, brought in one that was made of wood. His was better than mine. So she tossed mine out and used his." "That was your first s*xual experience?" "How far back do you want to go?"

Donald Bathelme, Paradise, page 19