[lbo-talk] money and s*x

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 11:12:31 PDT 2010

[WS:] Good point. High prices create a perception of "better quality." One study of drug effectiveness found that mentioning the high price of a drug to subjects had a positive effect on reported effectiveness (even though it was a placebo). I would imagine that the same principle is at work in this case.

Wojtek