[lbo-talk] Carrol-baiting versus actual discussion (WAS: Re: west on obama and boycotts)

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Wed Apr 7 11:10:36 PDT 2010

ha! you're one to talk, Mr Pithic Himself. I was going to say that I found it annoying to read your remark. You never explained your terms. you made the assumption that people think boycotts are good - i don't and i know not everyone here thinks boycotts are good. then you said that there's an assumption that social conscious consumerism is assumed to be bad.

who are these folks. what the hell is SCC anywaY?