[lbo-talk] hysterical appeal from The Nation

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Thu Apr 8 04:40:47 PDT 2010

On Apr 7, 2010, at 10:02 PM, Joanna wrote:

> MHL wrote:
>
> "We must now guard against the descent of a vicious new Jim Crow
> terrorism."
>
> Wow. That's a beaut. There are so many idiocies in that sentence my
> brain just exploded

She's like that, isn't she? Her awfulness is like a distillation of a certain kind of idiotic liberalism into its purest essence. Someone saw her on the Olbermann show the other night and said that she succeeded in the difficult task of both dumbing down the show and pulling it to the right. That's where the editor of The Nation wants to go, evidently.

Doug