[lbo-talk] Platypus: what we are, what we do, and why

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 14:11:28 PDT 2010

You fellows would be more convincing if you would would explain exactly what these differences are. Simply alleging "there is a difference" barely improves on a guessing game.

Doug, I'm not sure that exempting alleged nation-states from an anti-imperialist line would even put us in opposition to most of the world's imperial nastiness. The Nazis also perpetuated quite a bit of it in territories they considered German, not always without some historical justification.

Bhaskar, I really have no idea what your message is supposed to mean. Absolutely none. Would you perhaps care to explain what you're talking about? Brevity is a virtue, but I promise not to hold it against you if you go over 25 words this time.

And, as I keep saying, in addition to what Doug mentions there is a