[lbo-talk] Who are the Teabaggers? Call for assistance.

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Sun Apr 11 08:35:39 PDT 2010

shag writes:

> don't see how constructing them as mindless dupes of ideology
> is an advance over calling them idiots.

I didn't mean to give the impression that my "answer" to Doug's question was "better" -- I think the question is wrong in the first place. Thus "... the best you could do with such a question ..."

If you frame the question as "What do we do with idiots?" it seems unlikely you'd be satisfied with any answer. My point was that by asking that question he's already on the wrong track. It would be like arguing which cigarette tastes better.

/jordan