[lbo-talk] Tea Party and "ratfuckers"

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sun Apr 11 14:02:30 PDT 2010

brad bauerly wrote:

> shag wrote:
> >I happen to think that "reaching out" to TPers to "convince" them "that
> >this is not the way forward" is a waste of time.
>
> But I didn't say reach out to TPers. I said "reach out and convince
> people with very real problems that this is not the way forward."

Now we are back to Doug's point. I, Doug, shag, others think this is a complete waste of time. I also think it is a waste of time and thought to argue with you over it. I don't give a shit about the "real problems" of ruling-class dupes, scabs, & petty-bourgois racists. Fuck them.

So you go out and persuade them. Active leftists have better things to do. Serious left theorists have bettyer things to theorize orver.

Carrol