[lbo-talk] Treme as TP porn?

Joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Tue Apr 13 17:41:15 PDT 2010

Brad writes:

"Granted there has only been one episode that I have seen, but it appeared that Treme was gazing pretty agrandizingly on the petite-bourgeoisie. The whole big bad government wouldn't be great to go back to our independent producer/artisan means of existence seems to be in line with many of the arguments and material basis many here associate with the TP. Thoughts?"

Not quite. Too many black folks. Also, there's a diff between an entrepreneur and an artist.

Joanna