[lbo-talk] women can drill too

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Thu Apr 15 11:40:40 PDT 2010

At 04:40 PM 4/9/2010, brad bauerly wrote:
>Only
>problem is that they are the ones running everything because we are
>too busy talking about how stupid they are to even begin to analyze
>the social phenomena that is occurring and how to capitalize on it.

OK. so maybe you could explain what this means, in practical terms.

who is "they"? the TPers?

while you claim that we are too busy talking about their stupidity, I think that's a ridiculous statement. do you read this list? is doug's interest in their demographics, their political views, etc. an indication that he thinks they are stupid? doug and everyone here talks all the time about the social forces that shape people's ideas. and yet you single out one post and extrapolate from there a general problem with the left.

this social phenomena that is occuring? what is your analysis brad? are you just not sure and hoping someone else will tell you. (personally, i think that such an analysis is so freaking 101 level material that no one need actually discuss it)

so go ahead and discuss your analysis: why is it happening. and then kindly explain what you should do about it.

i'm sure everyone will be all eyes and ears.