[lbo-talk] another TP poll: still whiter, righter, more

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 09:28:30 PDT 2010

I still love Bertell Ollman's Alienation... the depth of the a-hah, THAT's what I haven't been able to put my finger on!, moment was amazing... and when I went back and listened to early Genesis recently it was overblown and ridiculously arty but still pretty good... (but I won't be doing it again any time soon [and I don't want to talk about that Kansas album, much less the Al Stewart one...]) and I still like Isaac Asimov... (but probably not Anne McCaffrey or Roger Zelazny)... but, then again, I've always been opposed to stage theories... ;-) either that or, despite moving forwards, I'm recursively stuck in the past. A