[lbo-talk] Fwd: John Gray, Thatcher

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri Apr 16 11:37:43 PDT 2010

[My point wasn't that Thatcher was somehow pro-gay - she wasn't - but that capitalist market relations, which many of us don't like, can lead to an undoing of traditional sexual morality, a development that many of us do like. Or, the bourgeoisie often has a more appealing sexual morality, which is troublesome to partisans of the working class.]

Begin forwarded message: