[lbo-talk] marxh on wallstreet, finally

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 16:42:52 PDT 2010

Debtors of Brooklyn , unite ! Marxh on Wall Street

Good Jobs Now Rally/March

On April 29th from 4 to 6pm, in conjunction with the AFL-CIO's Good

Jobs Now campaign, the NYC Labor Movement will rally at City Hall and

then march down Broadway and through the Financial District. AFL-CIO

President Richard L. Trumka, will lead the rally where we call for the

recovery to make its way to working people on Main Street. We need to

make sure that the economic bailout does more than just protect CEO

bonuses, that it helps to bring back the 10 million jobs lost since

2007.

WHAT: Good Jobs Now Rally (followed by march down Broadway) WHEN: Thursday, April 29 4:00-6:00pm WHERE: City Hall: enter at Broadway & Chambers St.

For more information contact the NYC Central Labor Council at 212-604-9552.

http://www.nycclc.org/

http://www.laboreducator.org/lt100406.htm