[lbo-talk] mayor of Champaign: Obama not an American

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Sun Apr 18 12:54:49 PDT 2010

I think that there may be an unwarranted assumption here about where civilization is found.

Remember that during the Vietnam War, support for the US government's position was positively correlated with years of formal education.

The more schooling you had, the more you supported the Kennedy-Johnson-Nixon war. Universities were doing their job - and they still are, even more.

--CGE