[lbo-talk] In the American Grain

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Sun Apr 18 15:01:00 PDT 2010

thank god. what a freakin' load off. i can go ride my bike now instead of write, not to mention break my hands doing graphic design again. i'm going to go tell the people at the workers justice center that i can't be responsible to them and meet a deadeline, nor can i work hard for our project -- they would like a logo and web site soon. i'm going to make a shitty ass logo and a shitty ass template. not working hard, nor am i going to be responsible to them or our project, because it's all just a lot of rightwing horseshit.

and i hope steve early and doug henwood and mike zweign and everyone else fails to meet their commitments and is irresponsible about the lecture series. if they bother to show up at all, it'll be a blow for leftydom if they sang nursery rhymes instead of talking about what they'd said they'd talk about.

yay!