[lbo-talk] in the American grain

Marv Gandall marvgandall at videotron.ca
Mon Apr 19 04:55:45 PDT 2010

========================== I agree. Nothing more satisfying then a hard, sweaty workout or the labourious shaping and reshaping, the crafting, of written or physical material. But then again others like to stroll and to observe and to fish. And most of us like to do both at different times. The issue becomes how to eliminate the constraints which prevent people from a) taking satisfaction in their work and b) having the opportunity for more leisurely activity.