[lbo-talk] Thoughts on the Tea Party

brad babscritique at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 04:26:53 PDT 2010

Alan, I am not here to discuss personality issues and I don't wish to make friends or piss people off. It is funny that you claim I am wasting time attempting to understand the TP and the lefts understanding of the TP, when you and others would want to waste time telling me I am wasting time, ask me over and over why I want to know (even after I have answered), and spend a bunch of time making sure that I and others can't figure out what's going on. I originally questioned the interpretation of the poll data (yes, I know there are big problems with the polls but until someone goes out and does some better research on it, it's all we got) and posed some other numbers and a different interpretation. I apologize if I did this in a rude manner or came off as too correcting. I was just trying to figure it out, however stupid I am for trying to understand things.

Brad