[lbo-talk] Oh My God! Will They Kill Matt and Trey!

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Sat Apr 24 04:14:48 PDT 2010

On Sat, 24 Apr 2010, Joseph Catron wrote:

> Well, a "Muslim" group, anyway.
>
> http://willyloman.wordpress.com/2010/04/23/the-radical-muslim-group-the-threatened-south-park-creators-was-run-by-joseph-cohen-a-former-israeli-radical-who-used-to-live-in-a-settlement-in-the-west-bank

This seems to assume as a proven fact that al-Khattab is a secret agent. He certainly could be. But he could also be a plain old nut -- an ex Lubavitcher who wants Lubavitchers to die. FWIW, here's a re-run profile interview with him in Brooklyn Ink:

http://thebrooklynink.com/2010/04/23/11041-yousef-al-khattab-man-behind-virulent-islamic-website-grew-up-jewish/

Michael