[lbo-talk] forcing 9/11 "balance" at Pacifica

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Tue Apr 27 15:09:54 PDT 2010

On Apr 27, 2010, at 2:48 PM, Dennis Claxton wrote:

> Aren't you the same guy who a couple days ago said this when the subject was understanding labor and capital?:
>

>> , but the slicing and dicing that goes on with definitions doesn't seem to serve the interest of building the 'movement', of understanding what's going on or what is to be done
>

> And now you're saying that loopy discussions about 9/11 should be engaged in?
>
> Fuck me.

I completely understand why Doug would not want loopy discussions on his discussion list, although I don't know how slicing and dicing of definitions fits here. Like I said, I'm more interested in what I saw as a disproportionate reaction to letting the discussion flow (not here or BAI). Doug's expressed concern for the public sanity cleared up my interest. I agree.

fin