[lbo-talk] forcing 9/11 "balance" at Pacifica

double bluff mullah_omar at email.it
Wed Apr 28 01:49:34 PDT 2010

Finally we made some progress: from ridicule and blaming of conspiracy nuttery (like the official story is not a wild conspiracy theory) to "who cares?"

Yes, who cares if the official b/s was the casus belli for 2 wars (at least one to be considered badly lost), maybe one more incoming, and the consequent ongoing economic collapse of the USofA and the loss of his world hegemony or "soft" power? I don't, since luckily I am not an USaian, but I would if I were.

Anyway, a lot of relatively respectable, moderate and/or technically informed ppl called b/s about the official story. You can find more here: http://www.patriotsquestion911.com/

http://cms.ae911truth.org/

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/

Or, you can continue to sleep trusting in a benevolent, open and transparent Gov't. Hope you don't mind if others will not.