[lbo-talk] 9 11 Conspiracy: Is this all there is?

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 02:34:15 PDT 2010

This will probably be my last post since I am unsubbing from LBO, but, dammit, 90% of the perceived need for this conspiracy theorizing would vanish if the very great possibility was entertained that Bush and Co., rather than being completely amoral monsters, invaded Iraq not for ulterior reasons, but because they were operating on a series of false beliefs concerning the capabilities and intentions of Saddam and a misunderstanding, based on total ignorance of the Middle East, of the actual nature of his regime.