[lbo-talk] TX gov. blasts coyote with laser-guided .380 Ruger

Matt lbo4 at beyondzero.net
Wed Apr 28 11:31:05 PDT 2010

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 01:56:32PM -0400, Doug Henwood wrote:

> I'm really not all that big on gun control, but sometimes, really, I
> wonder when this country will grow the fuck up. Armed jogging. Jesus.

Well he is running in secluded areas [I presume since he is trail running] and he did save his dog from a coyote. I think I would shoot a coyote if I thought it was going to eat my dog.

I find this story far less ridiculous than the one about the people who gathered in a Virginia National Park with their guns - to protest restrictions on guns - but every single one of them had their gun searched and cleared and marked as being unloaded. So if you wanted to go to the gun restriction protest, and bring your gun, well....there were some restrictions.

Matt

-- GnuPG Key ID: 0xC33BD882 aim/google/MSN/yahoo: beyondzero123

It's time to stop worshiping gods, and aim at becoming gods. It took four and a half billion years to produce this moment, and who's really awake yet?

-Markoff Chaney