[lbo-talk] Tea Partiers

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Fri Apr 30 10:13:23 PDT 2010

What the Spiked piece misses is how much the administration/Democrats/liberals WANT the teapartiers as opponents. They can then claim that (all) those who oppose them are violent cranks and - the ultimate liberal smear - RACISTS.

With enemies like that, who needs friends among the electorate? It has no where else to go. --CGE