[lbo-talk] what's left

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Fri Apr 30 10:21:32 PDT 2010

I'm behind in even browsing in my e-mail, and don't know the origin of this exchange. But Ican understand Dennis' point, because it explains why I have stopped responding to any post of yours which directly or indirctly touches on orgaanizing on the left. Your conception of organizing is so primitive, so utterly unrelated to any actual experience of left organizing in the last 200 years, that I simply don't see a point of agreement from which to start expressing differences.

Carrol