[lbo-talk] media

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Tue Aug 3 05:09:40 PDT 2010

On Mon, 2 Aug 2010, Mark Bennett wrote:

> I absolutely have this experience. I can't really read anything for
> content on-screen. I have to print everything out. This is particularly
> wasteful when conducting legal research, because I have to print out
> every case and statute to really get a grip on the issues they address.

BTW, some lawyers who feel the same find the Kindle a functional substitute for this. They say the non-backlit screen feels like reading a page rather than a screen because the eyestrain is gone. And you can send any pdf documents to your kindle -- and almost any document can be converted to pdf.

Michael