[lbo-talk] media

Mark Bennett bennett.mab at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 21:34:13 PDT 2010

So I've heard. I've adapted well enough, I guess. My practice would grind to a halt without Westlaw, even though I learned legal research the traditional way (during one of my judicial clerkships my office was actually in the court's library). But once I've assembled my materials online, I have to print them out, usually in .pdf, Apparently some old dogs can only learn a limited number of new tricks.