[lbo-talk] What the U.S. can do about Israel

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Sun Aug 8 17:42:41 PDT 2010

I would offer every Israeli settler U.S. citizenship and relocation expenses if they were willing to leave. And for the $$, i would use the U.S. $$ currently being used to subsidize settlement and military spending.

Joanna

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marv Gandall" <marvgandall at videotron.ca> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Sunday, August 8, 2010 5:32:30 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] The Banality of anti-Israel Lobby Doctrine