[lbo-talk] What the U.S. can do about Israel

Chuck Grimes c123grimes at att.net
Sun Aug 8 20:05:57 PDT 2010

>I would offer every Israeli settler U.S. citizenship and relocation
>expenses if they were willing to leave. And for the $$, i would use the
>U.S. $$ currently being used to subsidize settlement and military spending.
>
> Joanna

I beg to differ. The last thing we need is yet another rightwing fanatic group with a mission and a voting block to molest. In my experience Israelis are not like Americans. They seem to me to be case hardened assholes the like of which the US right can only dream. American liberals just dissolve in their own urine in the face of these shock troops. I am struggling for an analogy? David Horowitz is Emily Post for this crowd.

What we could use are some Israelis left who are equally innocent of polite discourse.

CG