[lbo-talk] The Banality of anti-Israel Lobby Doctrine

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue Aug 10 07:24:32 PDT 2010

And remember, if the Paper prints _your_ letter at all, you will have 200 words or less to explain the complexities. Your detractors will be able to explain their position in a sentence fragment. And the paper if the Zionists are powerful at all in your community will probably print an editorial or op-ed calling you Anti-Semite. You will not have any chance at all of even mentioning the word Palestine.

Carrol