[lbo-talk] Read Ayn Rand

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 01:31:25 PDT 2010

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 3:20 PM, Jeffrey Fisher <jeff.jfisher at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hayek is too nuanced to serve that kind of role. Rothbard, maybe?
>
> Is it wrong of me to feel a little bit relieved that I don't even know
> Rothbard?

While cleaning old files tonight, I ran across an essay of his reprinted by something called the "Alliance of the Libertarian Left," with the somewhat unlikely title "All Power to the Soviets!" You can see it, and their introduction of him, here:

http://sonv.libertarianleft.org/distro

Ah, the wonderful weirdness of youthful politics ...