[lbo-talk] letter to editor

Eric Beck ersatzdog at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 11:10:53 PDT 2010

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 12:53 PM, Wojtek S <wsoko52 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Eric, you seem to be having a rather simplistic view of the matter.

You and Ricky Page aver that there is progress *only* because US elites want it, while my sarcastic response tried to imply that it might be more complicated than that. But somehow I'm the one with a simplistic view?

As for the rest, I don't think we could discuss this productively. Your "invitation to the table" remark indicates you think it is all a matter of citizenship, recognition, and propriety. I think those are at best secondary factors. We would just be talking past one another.