[lbo-talk] tea party numbers

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Tue Aug 31 18:47:03 PDT 2010

On Aug 31, 2010, at 9:32 PM, Chip Berlet wrote:

> This figure is about 25% of the other counts. Bad data. Bad
> analysis.
>
> But what matters is how the roughly 270,000 are being mobilized into
> a get out the vote campaign for Republicans.

But why does it matter at all? Let them get out their vote! If that would destroy the Democratic Party once and for all we could applaud, but in reality it would just prepare for another Dumbocratic turn on the merry-go-round.

Shane Mage

The communist creed: From each according to his ability, to each according to his need. The capitalist creed: From each according to his gullibility, to each according to his greed.

Joe Stack (1956-2010)