[lbo-talk] Battle of the Wiki

dredmond at efn.org dredmond at efn.org
Sat Dec 4 22:39:11 PST 2010

On Sat, December 4, 2010 8:31 pm, martin schiller wrote:

> On Dec 4, 2010, at 6:20 PM, Marv Gandall wrote:
>
>> http://wikileaks.ch/support.html
>>

> "Safari can’t open the page “http://wikileaks.ch/support.html” because
> the server where this page is located isn’t responding."

Was working, gone now. They'll be back.

The whole thing is amazing. When the neolibs were spinning their lunatic speculative dreams of infinite, bodiless speculation back in the 1990s, noone could've imagined that the infrastructures they built to crush labor and enforce their rule would turn so quickly against them. I feel like I'm watching the real life versions of Neuromancer and Wintermute go up against T-A's corporate fortress.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/79s9r1

-- DRR