[lbo-talk] Wikileaks support

Marv Gandall marvgand at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 04:50:16 PST 2010

On 2010-12-04, at 11:49 PM, Carrol Cox wrote:

> If there is real information on the site which details the help needed,
> those who have accessed the site might simply paraphrase or copy the core
> details in a post…

Donate

WikiLeaks brings truth to the world by publishing fact-based stories without fear or favor. You can help support our independent media by donating financially.

Our organisation exists because of the work of many volunteers who have contributed thousands of hours to building WikiLeaks from the ground up. But we still need donations to pay for computers, expert programmers and other bills. You choose how much you can donate, we don't recommend any particular amount. Just do what you think is right.

There are four ways to donate:

• Donate to Julian Assange Defence Fund

• Online Transfer via Credit Card

• Bank Transfer [option 1: everyone]

• Bank Transfer [option 2: tax deductible in Germany]

• Paypal via Wau Holland Foundation

• Postal Mail

1. Julian Assange Defence Fund Please donate directly to the Julian Assange and other WikiLeaks Staff Defence Fund. These funds will be used exclusively for defence costs

To donate please do an electronic bank transfer (EFT) to:

PostFinance SWISS POST Account number: 91-765019-6 IBAN:CH55 0900 0000 9176 5019 6 BIC:POFICHBEXXX Account name:Assange Julian Paul, Geneve Address::Swiss Post PostFinance Engehaldenstrasse, 37 3030 Bern, Switzerland

2. Online Transfer via Credit Card Using our friendly credit card processing partner Datacell Switzerand

https://donations.datacell.com/.

3. Bank Transfer - Option 1: via Sunshine Press Productions ehf: Skulagötu 19, 101 Reykjavik, Iceland Landsbanki Islands Account number 0111-26-611010 BANK/SWIFT:NBIIISREXXX ACCOUNT/IBAN:IS97 0111 2661 1010 6110 1002 80

4. Bank Transfer - Option 2: via the not-for-profit Wau Holland Stiftung Foundation: This support is tax deductible in Germany Bank Account: 2772812-04 IBAN: DE46 5204 0021 0277 2812 04 BIC Code: COBADEFFXXX Bank: Commerzbank Kassel German BLZ: 52040021 Subject: WIKILEAKS / WHS Projekt 04

5. PayPal via Wau Holland Foundation

We don't accept paypal donations anymore. And here is why

http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives/paypal_announces_it_will_no_longer_handle_wikileak.php

6. Via Postal Mail You can post a donation via good old fashion postal mail to:

WikiLeaks (or any suitable name likely to avoid interception in your country) BOX 4080 Australia Post Office - University of Melbourne Branch Victoria 3052 Australia