[lbo-talk] getting back to criticism

Hein Marais hein at marais.as
Mon Dec 13 08:25:07 PST 2010

Though the one comment right at the bottom seems to have the best last word:

Domuseswords said... There were loads of sound systems all over the shop, and I heard loads of dubstep that day. And at other protests recently. Althrough rather than dubstep the thing I heard most was a lot of bate jumpup DnB.

Listen, let's not over simplify things here: what's special about this movement is that it emcompases all of the contradictions and aesthetics of our generation as a whole. It's anarchy of the gleeks and the grime'eads.