[lbo-talk] protest Obama

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 13:12:37 PST 2010

Carrol: "I think I have often repeated something like, "The DP exists primarily to absorb, deflect, dilute mass political activity at almost any cost."

^^^^^^^ CB:Such a claim implies that the US ruling class is quite class conscious and effectively very united on this class struggle issue , contra claims on a recent thread here. The DP wouldn't randomly , primarily exist in this way without said unity and consciousness. If the DP exists for the purpose Carrol claims, who formulated the purpose and who keeps the DP to said purpose ? The Invisible Political Hand ? Ha !