[lbo-talk] Years of Wrangling Lie Ahead for Health Law

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue Dec 14 10:39:47 PST 2010

On Dec 14, 2010, at 10:09 AM, Wojtek S wrote:

> It seems that O's administration turned to be neither good strategists nor
> good tacticians - they wanted to play it safe,

This assumption that anyone on this list can read Obama's mind (his intentions, his understanding of tactics, etc. is just bizarre. Almost cretinish.

There is absolutely no hard evidence to go on. (My arguments were speculative as well, but they speculated on observed actualities, not on the basis of knowing his inner mind. I reasoned (speculatively) FROM those actualities TO a hypothesis about his intentions; I never assumed I knew them.

Carrol