[lbo-talk] "Ruling Class" as Agent?????

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Wed Dec 15 07:28:10 PST 2010

Eubulides

A test of what, your confirmation biases?

Why is the capitalist class in the US disunified on the issue of global warming?

Life is too short my eyes to weak to bother debating with the Ghost of the Third International. "Divisions in the Ruling Class" only count when the two (only 2?) factions are prepared to resolve them in blood. I think that was Plato's point when he originate (?) the doctrine that no state is ever overthrown as long as its rulers remained united. But then Plato was in a grouch because peasants no longer were required to do the laundry of the eupatridae.

Carrol