[lbo-talk] "Still a Democrat" (was protest Obama)

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 10:54:24 PST 2010

I like some of stuff that you post, but this kind of discourse really rubs me the wrong way. It sounds like a fit thrown by a brat cursing his mother that she did not buy him a toy that he wanted. The Dems are your mamma and your papa - far from perfect but the only ones that you've got. There is no alternative, so you will be better off working to improve your parents' attitudes instead of running away from home. :)

Wojtek