[lbo-talk] BHO, community organizer

dredmond at efn.org dredmond at efn.org
Fri Dec 17 11:02:48 PST 2010

On Thu, December 16, 2010 1:20 pm, Carrol Cox wrote:

> Obama certainly knows this. I'm becoming more and more convinced of my
> original hypothesis: Obama aimed at something like the actual results. He
> got what he wanted.

Agreed. I never had any doubt Obama would do what he did -- try to patch together a dying Empire with a few bandaids. My only worry was whether the semi-periphery would delink in time. But they have. Russia in 2008, China in 2009, Brazil in 2010.

As for community organizing, Obama *is* a community organizer -- the organizer of the bankster-centurion-insco community.

-- DRR