[lbo-talk] BHO, community organizer

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 11:15:27 PST 2010

[WS:] Is not it what he promised in his election campaign? Passing a Republican drafter health care reform? Voucher-based education reform.

Genuflection o the market. I listened to him at a rally in Baltimore, which I attended with a few liberal friends of mine who supported him. I was quite unimpressed, my liberal friends said I was a malcontent unaware of what is politically feasible.

So I do not understand why the lefties are complaining about. him. He was quite honest - he did what he said he would.

Wojtek