[lbo-talk] Enough With the China Shtick Already!

Marv Gandall marvgandall at videotron.ca
Mon Feb 1 14:14:54 PST 2010

=============================== I wouldn't describe Judaism or other religions as "healthy"; they're the opium of the people, the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world. I equally reject Zionism and all oppressive nationalisms. I continue to believe in the explantory power of class. I think the focus on ethnicity, unwittingly or otherwise, almost always leads to reactionary conclusions. We're at an impasse. Time to move on.