[lbo-talk] Enough With the China Shtick Already!

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 2 02:31:35 PST 2010

I am simply trying to explain the meaning of a Russian word!!!!!

You know as well as I do that these distinctions exist in Europe, especially Eastern Europe (and Africa and Asia), because the place is very multiethnic/multicultural. Tiny Lithuania has local dialects that a "mainstream" Lithuanian speaker cannot understand.

----- Original Message ---- From: Joanna <123hop at comcast.net>

Sometimes Chris is right, though I find myself wishing he wouldn't revel in it so. I don't mean being right; I mean these distinctions.