[lbo-talk] U. Mass prof lecture on the current economic slump....

Nicholas Ruiz III editor at intertheory.org
Tue Feb 2 05:21:23 PST 2010

nice succinct explanation...now all we have to do is elect people that understand this and are willing to change the laws to make the circumstances described disappear....easy enough, no?

Nick

Nicholas Ruiz III, Ph.D NRIII for Congress 2010 http://intertheory.org/nriiiforcongress2010.html ____________________________________ Editor, Kritikos http://intertheory.org

________________________________ From: Mike Ballard <swillsqueal at yahoo.com.au> To: lbo lbo <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Sat, January 23, 2010 8:12:10 PM Subject: [lbo-talk] U. Mass prof lecture on the current economic slump....

Hi all,

This is the best analysis I've seen of what is happening and has been happening in terms of events and political positions which have led up to the Great Financial Crisis. It's forty minutes long, but well worth your time.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7382297202053077236&ei=XHVbS4T5FYSwqQLAntHkCQ&hl=en&emb=1#

Hi-ho, Mike B)

*********************************************************************** "One needs to work to achieve enlightenment and then return to the common world." Basho http://wobblytimes.blogspot.com/

__________________________________________________________________________________ See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now: http://au.movies.yahoo.com/session-times/