[lbo-talk] Enough With the China Shtick Already!

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 2 19:14:42 PST 2010

At 05:54 PM 2/2/2010, John Gulick wrote:

>Chris, to the extent I've been following this thread, I think your
>interlocutors
>"get your point" -- and they disagree with it and its implications.
>You're the one
>who's ducking debate by bogusly accusing them of misconstruing you.

I don't think Chris gets his point. He ,keeps falling back on "I was just trying to define a word" which, to borrow your phrase, is bogus.

It's just another version of "who me?"

http://www.movietranscriptions.com/271358_The_Sopranos.html

You want to watch One True Thing, fine. At least admit it.

I thought you liked movies. Mea culpa!

Oh, Jesus, I get exactly the same "who, me?" shit with Tony.

Two, I don't need!