[lbo-talk] uh-oh! too much regulation!!

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 3 14:07:54 PST 2010

At 01:36 PM 2/3/2010, James Heartfield wrote:

>Left wingers' fear and contempt for suburbanites, for the white
>working classes, the chavs, 'mouth-breathers', i

You're projecting and imputing wildly here. It's not a matter of fear and contempt or of writing people off. I spend considerable time in places like New Mexico, Arizona, Texas, and Oklahoma because I know people there. Going there also gives me an awareness of particulars that your generalizations don't incorporate. So my earlier post was sent in agreement with people pointing out that you and others frequently say things about the U.S. that don't reflect a good knowledge of what's happening on the ground here.