[lbo-talk] weimar shadows

Marv Gandall marvgandall at videotron.ca
Sun Feb 7 05:51:34 PST 2010

============================ Who was it that said that American fascism, if and when it appeared, would do so in the guise of good old fashioned "Americanism"? The German Nazis were also regarded at the outset as just a somewhat nuttier iteration of old Teutonic nonsense. And I wouldn't want to be misunderstood as seeing this movement as anything more than "incipient", t.b.d. by the course of the crisis.