[lbo-talk] weimar shadows

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Sun Feb 7 06:20:47 PST 2010

On Feb 7, 2010, at 8:51 AM, Marv Gandall wrote:

> Who was it that said that American fascism, if and when it appeared,
> would do so in the guise of good old fashioned "Americanism"?

Huey Long, the most radical bourgeois politician in our history. Assassinated to keep him from starting an "Every Man a King, Every Gal a Queen" Third Party that could have swept the 1936 Presidential election. Slandered by all Liberals and "left" FDRniks as a protofascist populist.

Shane Mage

"L'après-vie, c'est une auberge espagnole. L'on n'y trouve que ce qu'on a apporté."

Bardo Thodol