[lbo-talk] mobile web: best of

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Tue Feb 9 21:54:50 PST 2010

i'm developing a mobile app for smartphones, at the scope and spec stage at the moment.

please drown me in your likes/dislikes, pointers toward the mobile sites you think are done well, etc. I've got books and web sites to draw on, but if there's something you think I might have missed, hit me up anyway.

We already have an iPhone app, so I'm not so concerned with the iPhone at the moment. However, the boss did lend me his iPod so I can poke around if I can get some ideas.

Thanks!

shag