[lbo-talk] mobile web: best of

Matt lbo4 at beyondzero.net
Wed Feb 10 17:26:39 PST 2010

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 12:54:50AM -0500, shag carpet bomb wrote:

> please drown me in your likes/dislikes, pointers toward the mobile sites
> you think are done well, etc. I've got books and web sites to draw on, but
> if there's something you think I might have missed, hit me up anyway.

I use an Android phone.

To me the best mobile sites are mobile versions of useful web apps. Evernote. Google Reader/Newsrob. Google Voice. Remember the Milk/Astrid.

I'm more concerned with the function than the form. I like an app that lets me move from work computer to smartphone to home computer without missing a beat - or, at least w/o missing a lot of beats.

Matt

-- GnuPG Key ID: 0xC33BD882 aim/google/MSN/yahoo: beyondzero123

The true method of knowledge is experiment.

-William Blake