[lbo-talk] WEATHERMAN: Racists & Spoilers of Unity

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 10:47:44 PST 2010

A good friend, with ties to David Hilliard, Angela Davis and others, suggested that students of mine interested in the Panthers might start with 2002's Huey P. Newton Reader (edited by Hilliard and Donald Weise). It's not a political history but served the students I had who were real interested very well... I've asked him to suggest a history as well...